First attempt at blogging

Here you can post your custom-made, pimped up Serendipity installations, show off what you have achieved and tweaked
dmack

First attempt at blogging

Post by dmack »

This is my first attempt at being a blogger and so far it has been both fun and educational learning the software and researching the subject matter. Hopefully folks will find it as useful for them as it is fun for me. Still searching for my voice but you can check it out at:
http://dmack.us/blog

Thanks
Don Chambers
Regular

Post by Don Chambers »

Keep up the good work dmack!
=Don=
judebert
Regular

Post by judebert »

Nice! Your template is clean and simple; it doesn't get in the visitor's way. I think you're doing a good job sticking to a single topic, which will help make your blog rank higher on search engines.

I like the video at the top, but I'm not sure how it relates to the rest of the site content.

Keep up the good work. I can see your site becoming a regular stop for home entrepreneurs.
Judebert
---
Website | Wishlist | PayPal
dmack

Post by dmack »

Thank you so much guys for the vote of confidence. Any credit goes to the ease of using the software and the information the folks in this community so willingly share.

Thanks again for the feedback.
d'mack

Oh yeah, the video at the top is something like a quote of the day. Whenever I come across an especially positive video I am going to stick it there. The current one is like who doesn't need a hug.