The Serendipity Handbook

You can now read the (german) handbook here: PDF - https://github.com/s9y/Book (LaTeX source).

Forum-Information

Before posting about errors, make sure that the answer cannot already be found in our FAQ or by searching this forum!
Posting is restricted to registered users (registering is free and simple!) due to recent spam attacks. When having trouble with this board, contact garvin(-at)s9y(-dot)org.

Board index Plugins Findmore buttons overlap border of blog posts

Creating and modifying plugins.
lfrantzen
Regular

Postby lfrantzen » Sat Jan 07, 2012 11:42 pm

Hi,

after the latest updates of the plugins the findmore Google+ Button overlaps the border of the blog post. see:

http://www.frantzen.info/index.php?frontpage

It also looks a bit weird that the Facebook "I Like" and the Google+ Buttons now appear as list entries with the preceding arrows in the case of my template.

Is there an easy way to get his fixed?

Thanks and cheers!
Lars

yellowled
Regular

Postby yellowled » Sun Jan 08, 2012 9:27 pm

lfrantzen wrote:the findmore Google+ Button overlaps the border of the blog post.

The issue here is that both FB Like and G+ +1 are supposed to align next to each other, but your template does not provide enough vertical space. The easiest solution here is to reduce the right margin of the list items:
Code: Select all
.findmore_like_button { margin-right: 1em; }

lfrantzen wrote:It also looks a bit weird that the Facebook "I Like" and the Google+ Buttons now appear as list entries with the preceding arrows in the case of my template.

Code: Select all
.serendipity_findmore_like li {
    background: transparent;
    padding-left: 0;
}

YL

lfrantzen
Regular

Postby lfrantzen » Sun Jan 08, 2012 11:36 pm

YellowLed, fantastic, both issues solved due to your quick answer, thanks a lot!!!

:D

Cheers,
Lars

Return to Plugins