Very stupid questions..

Random stuff about serendipity. Discussion, Questions, Paraphernalia.

Very stupid questions..

Post by newbie »

Im just install Serenpidity and im already stuck.. :oops:

So can some one tell me, how i can make a new page(s) and how all content on my pages is permanently?
Sorry my not so good english. :shock:
Don Chambers
Regular

Re: Very stupid questions..

Post by Don Chambers »

The default theme is 2k11 if you are using the latest version of serendipity. Select a different theme if you do not like 2k11.

By "pages", I assume you mean a post or entry. Use the option to create a "New Entry".
=Don=

Post by newbie »

My bad english strikes again.. :D

2k11 is good template, i ment at how i can make exmple Front page, second page, third page etc. And also so, that pages works in headers navigation bar.

If i do new entry, thats not make a new page ??

Sorry but i really am newbie :shock:
Don Chambers
Regular

Post by Don Chambers »

The front page, as well as 2nd, 3rd, etc, pages of your serendipity blog consist of one or more entries, also known as posts. Configure the number of entries per page at (in English) "Settings -> Configuration -> Appearance and Options -> Entries to display on Frontpage".

If you want a front page to contain something other than blog posts (for example, HTML, images, etc), you could install the event plugin "Static Pages" (serendipity_event_staticpage). Create a static page, then enable the option "Make this page the frontpage of Serendipity".
=Don=

Post by newbie »

Thanks Don, somethink like that i looked